So we know that Pinterest is great for finding yummy recipes, new workout routines, unique fashion inspiration and DIY projects galore, but did you ever consider using it to find tips about blogging? Well, check out “Inspire Me Heather” for a collection of links to great tips and advice about how to improve your blog.
- Rags To Stitches: 5 knows of advertising on blogs– tips on advertising
- Living Locurto: magazine features & getting published– creative bloggers
- Unskinny Bobby: how to go viral on Pinterest– & other Pinterest tips
- Design, Dining + Diapers: top 10 blogging tips– great blog advice
- Home Stories A2Z: scraper sites and how to truncate blog feeds 101– avoid stolen content
- Styling You: how to work with PR and their brands (part 2)– one year later
- Her New Leaf: 7 blogging topics to get you over blogger’s block– post suggestions
- Infarrantly Creative: what every blogger wants you to know– fantastic 6 part series
If you already have a blog, use these tips to grow your following and improve your reach. If not, it’s really easy to set one up and consult these articles if you’re struggling to get started. Blogs are a great way to share your thoughts and opinions and compile information about a topic that interests YOU and maybe even a few other people online. Happy blogging!